- Everyone who pays income taxes will receive a break. That's 2.3 million people or 81% of Minnesotans.
- This is the first permanent cut in 17 years
- Phase out the social security tax. 38 states do not tax SS. This change could benefit 350,000 Minnesota seniors.
- Provide a student loan repayment tax credit. Focus will be on a tax deduction.
- Exemption from State wide business property tax for first $100,000 in Market Value for main street businesses and end the automatic increase of the tax.
- Property tax credit for agricultural property so farmers don't pay inordinate amount on school property tax levies.
- Increase incentive for small business to purchase new equipment by adjusting Section 179. Allowing taxed equipment to have a higher depreciation rate (thus lower tax).
- Change estate tax so large property owners like farmers have more to pass on to the next generation of farmers.
List of Tens of Millions in Pork in 2017 Bonding Bill